- Surveyor visiting your property– Firstly, we need to determine if you have a penetrating damp issue or not. Our damp specialists will inspect your property, inside and out, and will identify whether any penetrating damp treatments are needed.
- Identifying and removing the source of damp- If our damp specialist identifies penetrating damp is existing in the property, we will recommend the best course of action to eliminate the source of damp, depending on your property type and budget.
- Treatment for brickwork and masonry walls- Once the source of damp is identified and removed, our waterproofing solution for brickwork will protect your property from any future moisture and damp ingress.
- Solutions for your plaster- Any affected plaster that has been removed will be replaced using special damp resistant plaster.
- Repairing damaged and defective timbers- If timbers have been infected with rot, these can be treated, protected or replaced. Depending on how bad the penetrating damp has affected the timbers.
- Black mould removal service- If the property has been infected by black mould as a result of penetrating damp, we will clean and treat the affected areas.
Once the penetrating damp has been addressed, our specialists can help you with any penetrating damp treatment needed.
For serious cases of penetrating damp, we offer a range of treatment solutions. Starting with removal of the plasterwork, it may be discovered that the penetrating damp has caused wood rot and potentially harmful black mould. If the dampness has been caused by bridging through the properties wall insulation, we offer further treatment solutions.
To protect your property from penetrating damp and other related issues, SE Damp Solutions offer a wide range of treatments for penetrating damp issues.
Penetrating Damp Treatment Process
WHAT IS PENETRATING DAMP?
Sometimes known as water ingress, penetrating damp is the outcome of water infiltration from the outside of a property to the inside. It can affect all buildings with absorbent walls such as brick or stone. Contact us as soon as you notice any signs of penetrating damp.
WOOD ROT & TREATMENT
When it comes to treating any kind of wood rot, SE Damp Solutions will first identify the source of moisture and stop the cause of the damp. Once the source of the problem has been fixed, our team will then focus on the timber repairs and treatments.
WOOD ROT & TIMBER TREATMENTS
Wood Rot is a serious issue, it will cause the decay and degradation of any timber it comes into contact with. Wood Rot can result in structural integrity problems for properties if the wood is left untreated.
Improper plumbing and drainage, faulty gutter work, floods and condensation of warm air against a cold wall can result in rising damp problems in the home. Contact us to find a solution to your rising damp!
Understanding the difference between the types of damp can be challenging. Our trained specialists can help you diagnose your damp issues and suggest the best solution for your property.
I had rising damp in my home, SE Damp Solutions were very reliable and efficient. I was very pleased with the overall job they undertook and would definitely have them do other jobs for me in the future and will recommend to my family and friends.
Would certainly recommend the SE Damp Solutions team, excellent work, very professional and have done a fantastic job.
Brilliant service. I would 100% recommend SE Damp Solutions to anyone. They explained everything that needed doing and how they were going to fix it. Just brilliant.
SE Damp Solutions were helpful, competitively priced and a pleasure to deal with. They explained the work needed and the most economic solution. The quotation was provided quickly and the work carried out was to a high standard.